Increase your brand awareness and brand recall with a fully GPS tracked leaflet delivery service from JustWin.
Our professional leaflet delivery personnel can distribute your branded leaflets across Cardiff, Newport, Caerphilly, The Vale of Glamorgan, and surrounding South Wales Valleys.
Leaflet delivery means you can reach your target audience directly, using brand messaging to put your business at the forefront of your consumer’s mind.
Why choose leaflet distribution
Leaflet distribution is one of the most cost-effective and targeted way of promoting your business. Choosing leaflet delivery as a means of marketing your business can offer you the following benefits:
- Targeted – You can choose the exact locations/neighbourhoods where your leaflets will be distributed.
- Cost-effective – Leaflet delivery can be a much more cost-effective marketing effort, compared to larger advertising campaigns.
- Physical Marketing Material – Leaflets are physical, tangible, and visually attractive. This can create a stronger connection between your brand and the recipient.
- Adaptable – Your leaflets can be used to advertise a variety of purposes; such as promoting a new product, an upcoming sale or announcing an event.
Why choose JustWin
Choosing JustWin as your trusted leaflet distribution partner means you’ll benefit from the following:
- GPS Tracking – Advanced GPS tracking means you can monitor the delivery status of each of your leaflets.
- Weekly Reporting – You can review exactly where and when your leaflets were distributed.
- NO COMPETING LEAFLETS – We pride ourselves on ensuring your leaflet is never delivered alongside a competitor’s leaflet.
- Cost-Effective – Our delivery services start from just £35 per 1,000 leaflets!
How it works
The JustWin leaflet distribution process typically takes place in 3-stages:
- Stage 1: Planning – Working with the team, we begin to plan your distribution route, using our combined knowledge and database of household counts. We help define your targets and deliver to the best locations for your business.
- Stage 2: Receive Leaflets – Having established a delivery route, you must now deliver your leaflets to us, or alternatively we can arrange a collection.
- Stage 3: Leaflet Delivery – We’ll take it from here! Our professional distributors will begin the delivery route, providing full GPS tracking along the way. Leaving you to continue running your business as the leads roll in.